Gift Annuity Rates Increased July 1
Have you been thinking about a charitable gift annuity? Now is the time to take another look because payout rates for new gift annuities increased on July 1, 2022.
What do the new rates mean?
Rates increased for all age levels for both single-life and two-life charitable gift annuities. The increase in rates varies from 0.4% to 0.6%.
|One Life||Two Lives|
The benefits of a charitable gift annuity completed after July 1, 2022, will allow you to:
- Lock in the new, higher rates.
- Achieve the satisfaction of making a meaningful difference with your gift.
- Enjoy the security of guaranteed income payments for life.
- Obtain relief from taxes. You may be able to claim an income-tax charitable deduction, and each payment may be partly tax-free for your life expectancy.
Contact us today to learn more about completing a charitable gift annuity and taking advantage of the new increased rates.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.
- Planned Giving
- Types of Planned Gifts
- Why Should You Make a Gift?
- How Do We Use Your Gifts?
- What to Give
- AJWS Legacy Society
- Donor Stories
- Life Stage Gift Planner™
- Compare Gift Options
- Planned Giving Blog
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Request a Calculation
- Bequest Language
- Contact Us